Bottesi Bar Tools
During this past year, Bottesi has been working on a special strainer with a motif in 3-D. Their Rangda strainer ( far right) was inspired by the traditional Balinese mask of the demon queen Rangda, who fights against Barong.
This Skull Spoon is handmade by Bottesi. It is a standard 30 cm barspoon, which they cut, sand, drill and polish by hand. Each spoon is uniquely different. They are made of stainless steel and are dishwasher safe.
- 1.6 Classic Vermouth Cocktails That Deserve Your Respect
- 2.TALES OF THE COCKTAIL FOUNDATION OPENS NOMINATIONS FOR THE 2019 SPIRITED AWARDS®
- 3.The Bartender’s Guide to Taking Care of Your Feet, Part Two: Shoes
- 4.The First Steps to Starting a Spirit Brand
- 5.TICKETS NOW ON SALE FOR TALES OF THE COCKTAIL 2019
From our partners