Tales of the Cocktail Foundation is pleased to announce that Tales on Tour will return to Puerto Rico in 2020. ales on Tour is an annual initiative that partners Tales of the Cocktail Foundation with a domestic or international host city outside of New Orleans to further the Foundation’s mission to educate, advance, and support the industry on a global scale. The Foundation first brought Tales on Tour to Puerto Rico in 2019 to directly help the community rebuild after Hurricane Maria and support the region’s spirits and hospitality industry.
April 19th - 22nd 2020
Tales of the Cocktail Foundation is incredibly thankful for all sponsors, partners, and attendees of Tales on Tour 2019. TOTCF felt at home in Puerto Rico and we hope that you were all able to take home some of its spirit with you. The Foundation's goal for Tales on Tour: Puerto Rico Special Edition was to support and highlight Puerto Rico's spirits and hospitality industry and give back to the region following Hurricane Maria. The three-day event let us all explore and celebrate San Juan while making lasting connections with one another. We believe we have succeeded, and hope you agree! We look forward to hosting you again in April 2020!
Hotel El Convento
100 Cristo Street, Old San Juan, Puerto Rico 00901
Tales on Tour 2020: Puerto Rico will return to Old San Juan with Hotel El Convento once again serving as our host hotel. Tales of the Cocktail Foundation will focus the Day of Education --featuring educational seminars, tasting rooms, Beyond the Bar activations, and Tales Headliners Series-- at Hotel El Convento.
Book Your Room
- Access to all seminars via a dedicated stand by line
- Unlimited access to all daily events (credential wristband required)
- Invitations to select By Invitation Only night events (Pre-RSVP required!)
- Preferred access to presenters and attendees you would like to interview and our assistance in contacting them.
- All working media are eligible. It is recommended that you have a confirmed assignment.
- Unfortunately, no. Each member of your team will need to fill our their own application to answer all necessary questions.
- Yes! As much as we would like to take all applicants, we have a limited number of credentials available. The review is greatly weighted on the content and thoroughness of the application.
Please feel free to contact Foxglove Communications with any additional questions at:
Gia Vecchio | firstname.lastname@example.org | 917-280-5043
Katherine Crawford | email@example.com | 404-513-0528