- Shannon Mustipher, Pioneer Award Winner, Author and Founder of Women Who Tiki
- Robin Nance, Pioneer Award Winner, Portfolio Trade Engagement Manager Beam Suntory
- Carmen Alicia Villarreal Trevino, Pioneer Award Winner, Owner and CEO Casa San Matías
- Joy Spence, Ruth Fertel Pioneer Award Winner, Master Blender Appleton Estate® Jamaica Rum
- Audrey Saunders, Ruth Fertel Pioneer Award Winner
- Melanie Asher, Ruth Fertel Pioneer Award Winner, Distiller and Master Blender Macchu Pisco
- Lisa Laird Dunn, Ruth Fertel Pioneer Award Winner, Chief Operating Officer and Global Ambassador Laird & Company
- Julie Reiner, Ruth Fertel Pioneer Award Winner
- Charlotte Voisey, Ruth Fertel Pioneer Award Winner, Portfolio Ambassador William Grant & Sons
- Anu Apte, Owner Rob Roy, Co-owner Canoe Ventures LLC: Navy Strength, No Anchor, Vinnie’s Wine Shop, The Bar Bazaar, Tradewinds Tavern
- Kate Gerwin, World Champion/Global Brand Ambassador Lucas Bols
- Claire Warner, Co-founder Æcorn Aperitifs
- Pamela Wiznitzer, Creative Director Seamstress, New York
- Elayne Duff, Head Mixologist Diageo Wine & Spirits
- Francine Cohen, Founder and Editor-in-Chief Inside F&B
- Ivy Mix, Author of Spirits of Latin America, Co-Owner of Leyenda, NYC Co-Founder of Speed Rack
- Hollis Bulleit, Global Ambassador for Bulleit Bourbon The First Lady of Bourbon
- Jamie Albert, SGWS Sr. National Director of Education Beam Suntory, Author of Market-Fresh Mixology, Served Up The Podcast host
- Gina Chersevani, Mixtress and Partner, Hanks Oyster Bar and the Eddy on Capitol Hill and at Buffalo and Bergen Soda Bar
- Meaghan Dorman, Head Bartender The Raines Law Room
- Eryn Reece, Bartender Mayahuel and Death & Company
- Lynn House, National Brand Educator Heaven Hill Brands
- Alba Huerta, Owner Julep
- Misty Kalkofen, East Coast Juez Del Maguey Single Village Mezcal
- Lynnette Marrero, Co-Founder SpeedRack, Mixologist Llama Inn
- Laura Cullen, Founder of Liberty Consulting
- Cris Delhavi, Head Bartender at M Restaurant and Bar & Cocktail Apprentice Manager
- Lauren Mote, Co-Owner Bittered Sling (Canada) and DIAGEO Global Cocktailian (Netherlands)
- Angie Fetherston, CEO of Drink Company, Washington DC
- Kitty Amann, Consultant Eat. Drink. Move, Boston
- Sharon Bronstein, Vice President of Marketing with The 86 Company, New York City
- Katy Casbarian, Co-proprietor of Arnaud’s Restaurant, French 75 Bar and Remoulade Restaurant, New Orleans
- Dorothy Elizabeth, Bartender at Standby, Detroit
- ms. franky marshall, Modern Bartender/Educator
- Brooke Arthur, Partner & Vice President, Global Education and Advocacy, House Spirits Distillery
- Paige Aubort, Founder of Coleman’s Academy
- Monica Berg, Founder, P(our) Foundation
- Abigail Gullo, Bar Director, The State Hotel
- Ezra Star, DRINK Director
- Carina Soto Velasquez, Partner at Quixotics Projects
- Tiffanie Barriere, The Drinking Coach
- Tess Posthumus, Bartender and Owner of Flying Dutchmen Cocktails & Dutch Courage
A celebration of individuals who have made unique and lasting contributions to the global drinks industry.
Dame Hall of Fame is a celebration of leaders who have made unique and lasting contributions to accessibility and intersectionality within the global hospitality industry. Established in 2012, it serves to acknowledge and encourage mentorship throughout the beverage and hospitality industries. Past Dames’ groundbreaking accomplishments have shaped the beverage landscape and provide visible models of achievement for tomorrow’s leaders.
Dedicated to making Dame Hall of Fame more inclusive to the LGBTQIA+ community and other marginalized groups within the global drinks industry, the Foundation chose to move towards the use of the word individual as opposed to woman. Dame Hall of Fame has always been and continues to be a platform for recognizing the achievements of industry members who haven’t been celebrated in traditional awards programs. In 2020 and moving forward, the Dame Hall of Fame induction includes honoring the profound accomplishments of women, womxn, the trans community, male allies, and all who are working for the accessibility and intersectionality of the drinks industry.
In 2020, Tales of the Cocktail Foundation® and Ladies United for the Preservation of Endangered Cocktails (LUPEC) honored one American Inductee, one International Inductee, and one Pioneer Award Winner who have positively impacted the hospitality industry through this unprecedented time.
To elevate the Pioneer Award further, TOTCF will also celebrate the honoree during the Spirited Award Ceremony in addition to the Dame Hall of Fame. In fitting with the framework of Spirited Awards, the written criteria for the Pioneer Award is available here.
2020 International & American Dame Inductees
Tess Posthumus is a bartender and freelance hospitality professional. She travels around the globe and recently opened her own bar: Flying Dutchmen Cocktails in Amsterdam, where she and her team mixes the most delicious cocktails while focusing on building a
true cocktail culture in the Netherlands.
Tiffanie Barriere is a drinking coach, mixologist, and “freelance” bartender. In 2015, Tales of the Cocktail profiled five black female bartenders influencing the Atlanta drinking scene, and Texas native, TiffanieBarriere, was one of the chosen mixologists. Barriere spent seven years as the beverage director at One Flew South before stepping away to take her craft around the city. Known around circles as “The Drinking Coach,” Barriere now calls herself a “freelance” bartender, opting to create cocktail menus for pop-up dinners and host mixology lessons all around the nation. James Beard two-time attendant, Bar Smart graduate, and Top 50 Tastemakers of the South award winner, Barriere’s main goal is education and service with every pour.
Dame Hall of Fame Inductees
Dame Hall of Fame Inductees by Year