Mastering Your Prep Game: Technique & Application
At a certain stage of your career in bartending, prep work becomes fairly routine; while drink trends may come and go, the way we prepare the different components remains unchanged. But should it? As the cocktail and culinary worlds continue to mingle, techniques such as "flash infusion" and "closed loop fermentation" are slowly integrating themselves into bar programs around the world - and you should most definitely consider implementing them in yours. Alex Day, Iain Griffiths, Micah Melton, and Kelsey Ramage join up to lay out the foundations of these new prep work methods in this informative seminar, and explain how a few simple changes can promote sustainability, lower costs, and streamline the ways you prepare drinks.
- 1.6 Classic Vermouth Cocktails That Deserve Your Respect
- 2.The Bartender’s Guide to Taking Care of Your Feet, Part Two: Shoes
- 3.Enter the 2019 Marie Brizard ‘Toast to HerStory’ Cocktail Challenge by May 24th for a Chance to Win a Trip to Bordeaux, France!
- 4.7 Ways to Add Smoke to a Cocktail
- 5.Old Tom Gin: What It Is and How to Use It