Mastering Your Prep Game: Technique & Application
At a certain stage of your career in bartending, prep work becomes fairly routine; while drink trends may come and go, the way we prepare the different components remains unchanged. But should it? As the cocktail and culinary worlds continue to mingle, techniques such as "flash infusion" and "closed loop fermentation" are slowly integrating themselves into bar programs around the world - and you should most definitely consider implementing them in yours. Alex Day, Iain Griffiths, Micah Melton, and Kelsey Ramage join up to lay out the foundations of these new prep work methods in this informative seminar, and explain how a few simple changes can promote sustainability, lower costs, and streamline the ways you prepare drinks.
- 1.TALES OF THE COCKTAIL FOUNDATION ANNOUNCES 13TH ANNUAL SPIRITED AWARDS® WINNERS
- 2.6 Classic Vermouth Cocktails That Deserve Your Respect
- 3.TOP 4 FINALISTS FOR THE 13TH ANNUAL SPIRITED AWARDS® ANNOUNCED
- 4.TALES OF THE COCKTAIL FOUNDATION ANNOUNCES 2019 GRANTS RECIPIENTS
- 5.TOP 10 NOMINEES FOR THE 13TH ANNUAL SPIRITED AWARDS® ANNOUNCED