#Instagram seminar at Tales on Tour Edinburgh
Anyone who's tried their hand at taking a picture of food or drink for social media can attest that the process is a lot more difficult than it seems. Even though the photo's subject matter is stationary, things such as light quality or camera angle have a tremendous effect on the outcome of the image - one wrong move, and even the most delicious of drinks can appear wholly unappealing. Max Warner and Addie Chinn, alongside Alex Kratena, Agostino Perrone, Alastair Burgess and Tara Garnell, discuss the importance of photography in shaping public perceptions. Whether you're an Instagram guru, or if you haven't taken a picture since you lost your Polaroid camera, this video is one you won't want to skip.
- 1.6 Classic Vermouth Cocktails That Deserve Your Respect
- 2.The Bartender’s Guide to Taking Care of Your Feet, Part Two: Shoes
- 3.Enter the 2019 Marie Brizard ‘Toast to HerStory’ Cocktail Challenge by May 24th for a Chance to Win a Trip to Bordeaux, France!
- 4.7 Ways to Add Smoke to a Cocktail
- 5.Old Tom Gin: What It Is and How to Use It