Sailor’s Joy: 400 years of Drinking at Sea
The reputation of alcohol on the high seas is a storied one, filled with brawls, sea shanties, and rum (lots of rum). From cabin boys to admirals, from pirates to the East India Trading Company, there's hardly a side of nautical culture that hasn't been influenced by booze. Join Jeff "Beachbum" Berry and David Wondrich as they navigate through the colorful history of nautical tippling - and possibly sing some shanties in the process.
- 1.6 Classic Vermouth Cocktails That Deserve Your Respect
- 2.The Bartender’s Guide to Taking Care of Your Feet, Part Two: Shoes
- 3.Enter the 2019 Marie Brizard ‘Toast to HerStory’ Cocktail Challenge by May 24th for a Chance to Win a Trip to Bordeaux, France!
- 4.7 Ways to Add Smoke to a Cocktail
- 5.TICKETS NOW ON SALE FOR TALES OF THE COCKTAIL 2019