"My cocktail was inspired by my mother, but it also serves as a representation of my birthplace, Veracruz, Mexico, through it's use of ingredients that are popular there." - created by Rene Fernando Gonzalez of Bodega Tavern and Kitchen.
- 3⁄4 ounce lemon juice
- 1 ounce fresh coconut water
- 1 bar spoon guava jelly
- 1⁄2 ounce vanilla infused simple syrup
- 6 dashes tiki bitters
- 3⁄4 ounce Velho Barreiro cachaça
- 11⁄2 ounce Domaine de Canton
Shaken, strained into a Tiki mug with pebbled ice.
Garnish- Banana leaf wrapped around the inner part of the glass, topped with Marigold (edible).
- 1.6 Classic Vermouth Cocktails That Deserve Your Respect
- 2.The Bartender’s Guide to Taking Care of Your Feet, Part Two: Shoes
- 3.Enter the 2019 Marie Brizard ‘Toast to HerStory’ Cocktail Challenge by May 24th for a Chance to Win a Trip to Bordeaux, France!
- 4.7 Ways to Add Smoke to a Cocktail
- 5.Old Tom Gin: What It Is and How to Use It