Highland Hot Toddy
Presented by E&J Gallo
- 1.5 ounces Shackleton Blended Scotch Malt Whiskey
- 1 ounce RE'AL Ginger Syrup
- .75 ounce Fresh Lemon Juice
- .25 ounce Allspice Dram
- 3 ounces hot water
In a teapot or saucepan, bring the warm water to a simmer. Pour the hot water into a mug.
Add the Shackleton Blended Scotch Malt Whiskey, ginger syrup, allspice and lemon juice. Stir until the honey as disappeared into the hot water. Taste, and add honey for sweetness and/or lemon juice for more zing!
Garnish with Lemon peel/cinnamon stick
- 1.6 Classic Vermouth Cocktails That Deserve Your Respect
- 2.The Bartender’s Guide to Taking Care of Your Feet, Part Two: Shoes
- 3.TALES OF THE COCKTAIL FOUNDATION OPENS NOMINATIONS FOR THE 2020 SPIRITED AWARDS®
- 4.TALES OF THE COCKTAIL FOUNDATION SUPPORTS RELIEF EFFORTS AND RETURNS TO PUERTO RICO IN 2020
- 5.7 Ways to Add Smoke to a Cocktail