46 Milk Punch
You find the right wood for a fire, why not do the same for your bourbon? Maker’s 46, the first bourbon in Maker’s Mark's wood-stave-finishing series, is the perfect spark you need this season when creating a holiday cocktail.
- 2 parts Maker's Mark 46
- 1 part Jim Beam Vanilla
- 3 parts half & half cream
- 1 part whipping cream
- fresh ground nutmeg
Chill the spirits ahead of time and pour into a glass punch bowl.
In a separate bowl whisk the heavy cream with a little (1/4 cup per quart) powdered sugar to thicken.
Fold the heavy cream into the bowl and stir.
Add a large block of ice to keep cold.
To serve ladle into cup and add more nutmeg if desired.
- 1.6 Classic Vermouth Cocktails That Deserve Your Respect
- 2.The Bartender’s Guide to Taking Care of Your Feet, Part Two: Shoes
- 3.TALES OF THE COCKTAIL FOUNDATION OPENS NOMINATIONS FOR THE 2020 SPIRITED AWARDS®
- 4.The First Steps to Starting a Spirit Brand
- 5.TALES OF THE COCKTAIL FOUNDATION SUPPORTS RELIEF EFFORTS AND RETURNS TO PUERTO RICO IN 2020