Hammered Mixing Glass by Standard Spoon
This Mixing Glass is not only stunning to look at, it's a workhorse behind the bar.
The weighted bottom provides a firm footing (especially on a slippery bar top). It's the perfect diameter for stirring, and also slim enough to hold firmly in one hand while pouring.
Because the walls are thinner than many cut-glass mixing glasses, cocktails chill more quickly and efficiently. It also holds up like a champion in commercial dishwashers and hot/cold shock situations like high-volume bars and restaurants.
• Holds 18 ounces of liquid (550ml)
• 3.5" wide ergonomic stirring diameter
• Weighted bottom provides stability
• Seamed and heat treated for durability
• Dishwasher safe
- 1.6 Classic Vermouth Cocktails That Deserve Your Respect
- 2.TALES OF THE COCKTAIL FOUNDATION OPENS NOMINATIONS FOR THE 2019 SPIRITED AWARDS®
- 3.The Bartender’s Guide to Taking Care of Your Feet, Part Two: Shoes
- 4.The First Steps to Starting a Spirit Brand
- 5.TICKETS NOW ON SALE FOR TALES OF THE COCKTAIL 2019